Children - बाल्यावस्था
The foundation of Spiritual life is through rituals. Conducting havan is simplest form of leading kids to the spiritual journey. They learn to recite the Mantras, concentration, discipline, importance of Havan in current environment cleaning
Youth - ब्रह्मचार्य
With so many distractions for youth in current era making them confused, Arya Samaj provides a strong anchor to deal with all mental,emotional and spiritual questions. The Scriptures like Veds, Dharshan Shastra, Upanishads provide solutions to all problems of your life and highly qualified scholars in Aray Samaj are available to answer to your queries and resolve them
Family - गृहस्थ
Life of a family person in middle age is most challenging in current times. One side you have growing up childern to be mentored and guided and other side you have elderly parents to take care. The roles and responsibilities are enormous and varied leading search for a bigger family to support you with solution and guidance. Arya Samaj provides guidance on how to live an ideal life fulfilling all your duties towards family and society in noblest manner
Elderly - वनाप्रस्था
The time which sciptures define as looking towards “Vana” – Forest, leaving the family life and dedicating for search of “Oneself”. Arya Samaj provides all elderly generation guide on how to lead a life of Vanaprastha living along with family and fulfilling the family duties.
We seek happiness at all times, we can be of any age (Kid, Youth, adult), any profession (doctor, engineer etc). Some of us who are more inquisitive and want to search “ONESELF” and “GOD”, Arya Samaj hleps you in this pursuit and self seeking through various programmes like Conduct of Mahayagyas, Pravachans by scholars, Meditation programmes, Teaching of various scriptures like Yaga Darshan
Arya Samaj was founded by “Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati on 7th April, 1875 at, Mumbai, India.
The goal of the Arya Samaj has always been
“Krinvanto Vishvam Aryam” – Make This World Noble !
Till you live you should always do right karma.
– Swami Dayananda Saraswati
It teaches love, justice and righteousness towards all, irrespective of race, caste or creed.
Arya Samaj is a Spiritual Movement based on Vedic Dharma.
It strives towards the revival of the one timeless way of life natural to all mankind. It is an independent and universal community of faith which actively strives to uphold and promote the good of all.
Havan is performed at Arya Samaj, Bangalore on every Sunday at 10 AM followed by Bhajans and Discourses on Vedic Literature by renowned Vedic Scholars.
Currently Discourses are delivered on “Patanjali Yog Darshan” and “Sankhya Darshan” along with meditation by Acharya Gautam from Mysore.
On Last Sunday of each month Preeti Bhoj is organised by Samaj along with Parivarik Satsang.
Samaj conducts at Mandir
- Daily Havan from 7.30am to 8 am.
- Weekly Satsang comprising havan, bhajans and discourses every Sunday from 10 to 1130 am. Every last Sunday of the month, the programme extends to special discourse and lunch.
- Annual Festival (Varshikotsav): A 3-day programme of havan, bhajans and discourses by renowned scholars who come from all over the country.
- Smt Swantantra Lata Sharma 98803 94391
- Pandit Brij Kishor Shastry 97410 12159
- Pandit Arun Dev Sharma 98446 25085
Samaj Conducts At Mandir
Or Your Venue
Patanjali Yoga of Swami Ramdev
- 8 day free camp starts every Second Sunday; 5.30 -7.30 am Contact: Vidyasagar Gandhi 9986265421
Pranayam and Yoga
- Mon to Sat; 6 – 7 am; 7 – 8.30 pm: Contact: Nanjunda Gowda (9845856204)
- Wed – 7 to 8 pm, Contact: Sridevi 9342090780
- Bharatnatyam: Sat & Sun; 1- 4 pm. Contact: Prakash Iyer (9739601828, 9342477844)
- Odissi: Mon & Fri; 5 – 7 pm. Contact: Sharmila Mukherjee (9886231500)
Art & Craft
- Painting, Fabric Glass, Pot & Pottery, Candle making: Wed 5 – 6.30 pm; Sat 10.30 – 12 noon. Contact: Meena Nesargi(9845332245)
- Instrumental (Keyboard, Guitar, Tabla, Drums): Tue, Thu & Sat; 4 – 10 pm. Contact: N.K. Babu (9844122738)
- Vocal: Sat 2 – 4 pm, Contact: Seethalakshmi 9886388002 & Balu Sharma 9343055218